This month, i used up alot of products, more than i would normally! Im pretty proud of myself but at the same time it in my brain justifies being more products now i have used up so many! With each of the products i will give a mini review and say whether or not i will repurchase!
1 & 2: Mark Hill Gorgeous Brunette Make Me Shine Shampoo & Conditioner; I didn't really like these all that much if im honest, i thought they were too thin and didn't make my hair shine any more than normal and also if you dropped some on yourself it looked like i had a bad experience with fake tan!
Will not repurchase.
3: Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Foamy Fruity Body Scrub; really loved this product does exactly what is says on the tin! Smells amazing like all soap and glory products do!
4: Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Fragrance Mist; i love this product! Smells amazing, i use this everyday!
Already have repurchased and will again and again!
5: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder; love this powder, this must be about the fifth one i have used up!
Have repurchased already
6. Aussie Take The Heat Leave-in Spray; this product, as do all aussie products, smells amazing! Loved using this!
7. Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Deep Treatment; great for a hair pick-me-up, smells amazing and makes my hair super soft! Also has heat protect in it which is a bonus!
8. Pantenne Pro V Spilt End Serum; this product says to use on dry hair and it just made my hair look like a giant grease pot! When i used it on wet hair it worked a lot better! Although i think my hair got used to it because i haven't noticed as difference since i have stopped using it!
Will not repurchase
9. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic; i love this product! I really do notice the difference when i don't use this!
10. Strawberry Dream Bubble Bath; smelt great, made loads of bubbles. Was worth the money (£2.99)
11. Mark Hill Anti Humidity Shine Spray; i love this product did amazing things for my hair!
Will 100% repurchase