There is always someone that you have forgotten to get a christmas gift for.. but don't panic, ive got you covered! There is always someones child that you may have missed off your list when you go to visit them during the festive period. You can order until 10pm on the 23rd for Christmas Delivery (you can thank me later). I thought i would put together a post with some gift ideas for childern, if you don't have kids yourself, which i don't but i do have a younger sister so i know the sort of thing the kids like then this post is for you! Lets get into it...
2. Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise £12; Great for younger children who are just starting to learn shapes!
3. Monopoly Empire £20; Another great game for multiple children. The whole family can join in too!
4. Kurio 7S Tablet £74 (Was £150!); A great present for a older child who is just starting to get involved with technology!
5. Minnie Mouse Sing & Learn Plush Toy £15; Great for younger girls who are just starting to play with toys!
6. Aqua Beads Mega Bead Set £15; Great for girls who don't really play with toys but still like to be creative and make things!
I hope this post has been of some help to you!