As usual, I have been lusting over so many beauty products. I feel like my wishlists are never ending and I think it is mainly because I want to test out new products and things from brands that I haven't tried before for my blog! I don't own a whole lot of high end make up and I would like to start adding a few higher end pieces into my collection. I have also been in love with some new lip products so I am trying not to buy too many until a use up one or two! Here's what's on my wishlist currently...
1. YSL Touche Eclat Wild Edition £25; I have always wanted to try this product out but I have just never got round to purchasing it. I am wanting to buy this product a little bit more now because of how amazing the packaging is, surely I'm not the only one who is a sucker for cute packaging!?
2. NARS Instant Line & Pore Perfector £20; I have been eyeing this for a month or so and I think I just need to purchase it. I am really into trying out products that will keep hide my lines around my mouth and pores so hopefully this will do some great things for me!
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop £4.23; I have been loving the Revlon Lip Butters ever sense I received one in Sorbet from Ro in our Beauty Swap. This shade looks stunning and is at the top of my lip butter wishlist!
4. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer £16.50; I have been wanting this concealer for months and months and I think I am finally going to treat myself to it this month! My best friend always raves about this concealer and her skin always looks flawless so hopefully this concealer will work some magic on my skin like it does for her!
5. Benefit Big Easy Foundation £27.50; I have been using this all over Youtube and on some blogs and its making me want this for Summer. I love BB Creams and Foundations, I cannot stop buying them so it only seems right to give this one a try!
6. Bare Minerals Original Foundation £25; I have been wanting to try out this foundation ever since Zoella way back in the day used to talk about this stuff all the time on her blog. I want to try out different formulas of foundations to see what will work best for my skin the summer months!
What on your wishlist currently!?