Ever since Sephora had announced that they now ship to the UK I have pretty much been on the site daily having a browse. For years and years I have been so jealous of all the amazing beauty products that you can get in the States and the prices are pretty cheap over there compared to here in the UK! I think I am going to save up and order a couple of things from Sephora so here is what is currently on my wishlist...
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Berry $22.50; This is another product that has been on my wishlist for ages after seeing so many different Youtubers rave about this and mention it in a few videos. I haven't really tried any products like this so I would love to give this a try.
3. Sephora+Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep $26; I have heard that the Sephora own brand is quite good and this palette looks stunning. Blushes are one of my favourite beauty products to buy and these shades look so different to anything i have in my collection!
4. Marc Jacobs The Lolita Palette $59; Do I really need to explain why I want this?! Everybody loves it and the packaging is stunning and I need to see what all the hype is about!
5. Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set $20; Too Faced is one of the brands that I have never tried but have always lusted over the products but not known which products to try first so this little kit looks perfect for trying out some of the most loved products in travel size so you can see which ones you want to purchase in full size.
6. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation $34; Lately I have been loving trying out different foundations and this is one of the ones that I have been wanting to get my hands on for a while after reading some really good reviews about it!
What's on your Sephora wishlist?!