Spring has Sprung in England and im so happy. All i want to do is sit outside and wear pastel coloured items. This weather makes me so excited for the summer, bring on V Festival! There is a few items on my wishlist for spring so i thought i would share them with you today and surprise surprise, everything is pastel themed. I can't wait to start wearing less layers and more fun colours!
Here is what is currently on my Spring wishlist!
1. Love Label Micro Quilted PU Jacket £49; I have always wanted a leather style jacket but i don't really like to wear too much black in the Spring/Summer so this white one would be perfect! I love the quilted effect it has to make it a little more feminine.
2. Pastel iPhone Case £4.95; I love having different cases on my iPhone and i seem to have very colour but a pastel one so that is me trying to justify buying another iPhone case when i properly have about 50 already. I love this pattern too!
3. New Look Swallow Snood £7.99; I love wearing lighter scarfs and snoods in the spring i feel like they just make an outfit. I really love the baby pink colour and the little bird pattern on this one!
4. Essie Fashion Playground Nail Polish £10.95; I found myself googling swatches after swatches of this shade for about half an hour and it just looks beautiful! I love Essie polishes and this shade looks different from any shade i already have in my collection!
5. Club L Flocked Skater Dress £38; Skater dresses are my favourite, they flatter my body shape in all the right places and the pattern on this dress is just beautiful! Perfect for Spring/Summer.
6. Topshop Embossed Snake Skin Skate Shoes £20; I had a pair of shoes similar to these last year from Lacoste and i wore them into the ground! These are such a lovely colour and i love the snake skin effect they have on them! For £20 you can't really go wrong for shoes!
Whats on your Spring wishlist?