With the weather being lovely on almost a daily basis it means only one thing for me, I need new clothes (any excuse right?). ASOS has pretty much become a daily browse and my saved items list is getting longer and longer by the minute so I thought I would share some of the items that I am lusting over at the moment for the Spring/Summer season.
1. New Look Mint Green Skort £17.99; I have been loving the look of skorts lately and I think they would be perfect for the warmer weather. New Look has these in so many different colours so I think I'm going to have to go into the store and try them on and see what they look like on me!
2. ASOS Heart Cross Body Bag £22; I think this bag is the cutest thing ever and I think I might have to get it for V Festival because its just so sweet! I have been loving bags that are different than the standard shape and this Lilac colour is my favourite handbag colour at the moment.
3. New Look Multi Strap Skater Dress £9; I have been eyeing this dress on ASOS for a while now and I think I might just have to actually purchase it now with it being in the sale. I love the strap detail and it looks like it would be a good dress for summer!
4. ASOS Pizza Is My Boyfriend Tank £14; When I saw this, I knew I needed it! This is just perfect for me and who doesn't love pizza?!
5. ASOS Skater Dress £25; I love the colour of this dress and skater dresses are the perfect style for my body type so its like the perfect combination. What is even more amazing about this dress is that it has pockets! Who doesn't love when dresses have pockets!
Whats on your wishlist currently?