Lately, I have been lusting over so many beauty products so I thought it was only right to share my wishlist today. I have been browsing so many beauty websites for past couple of weeks and I think it might be time to bite the bullet and maybe make an order! I need to step away from on-line shopping before my bank balance takes a massive hit! Here is what is currently on my beauty wishlist...
1. Max Factor Colour Corrector Stick (Green for Redness) £9.99; I suffer from quite a bit of redness around my nose and skin and I really struggle to cover it some days and this seems perfect to help with that problem although it is a little on the expensive side for the high street so hopefully it will work!
2. Makeup Revolution Baked Eyeshadow in Heavenly £1.50; I have been eyeing this eye shadow since I placed my first order and I cannot get over how beautiful it looks from the swatches and it looks like it will be the perfect highlight.
3. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover £4.50; I loved the first version of this so when I saw there was one for hands and feet, I got really excited as nail polish on your toes can be a right pain to remove so hopefully this will help get the polish off quicker!
4. Nails inc Isle of Wright Festival Glitter Polish £12; I love nails inc glitter polishes and when I saw this one I fell in love with it. There is more festival edition polishes too which look stunning so I might need to pick those ones up as well..
5. Nails inc Floral Street Mews £12; This polish just looks perfect for Spring/Summer and I love that it is different size glitters and little flower bits in it so it will create such a lovely effect on the nails.
6. Evian Water Spray Mist £4.99; I have been loving my La Roche Posay one but I want to try some different ones to see how they compare and I have heard quite good things about this so I might have to pick this up for the Summer times.
7. Bourjois Poudre De Riz De Java £11; All of the reviews I have read about this have convinced me that I need to try this and see what all the fuss is about. I think it might be limited edition so I would act quickly.
8. Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil £10; I have seen this in so many YouTube videos and on blogs and everyone seems to really love it and I am always trying to perfect my brows so hopefully this will do the job!
9. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19; This concealer is my all time favourite and I have been trying to track it down since Feb and finally I found that it is in stock on Boots on-line so soon it shall be mine!
10. No7 Pop & Glow £9.95; I have been loving cream blushes lately and these look like the next ones I need to try, I love the way its in a stick as it will make it much easier to apply.
11. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer £7.99; I have been wanting to try some different primers as my Benefit Porefessional is starting to get low and I heard that this one is quite similar to the Benefit one.
12. Loreal Flash Lash Flutter Mascara £10.99; Trying mascaras is my favourite thing to do and I have been eyeing this one for a while now so I think I might have to pick it up and see what it is like...for the blog of course!
What's on your beauty wishlist?