Back in my early teens, all I used to wear was So.. Kiss Me Body Spray and was never without a bottle of it in my school bag! Fast forward a few years and now I am back wearing So...? products! I love fragrance mists and always prefer them over perfumes and these are some really good affordable options!
So...? have launched six new fragrance mists in fresh and easy to wear scents. I always prefer to have body mists over perfumes as I like to switch my scent up so often and mists are much more affordable as well. These new Body Mists from So...? retail for the bargain price of £3.99 each for 100ml of your selected fragrance at Superdrug. The packaging is lovely too with a fun coloured background of the bottle to match each scent and I think any age would like this. The six scents available are:
- Floriental has notes of all things floral and fruity from mouth-watering mandarin and apple to freesia and violet.
- Fruity has a juicy blend of zingy mandarin with added peachy notes.
- Vanilla Milkshake is a deliciously sweet vanilla fragrance with added peach and plum notes.
- Watermelon not only has a sparkling blend of watermelon but it also has fresh notes of red berries and apple blossom.
- Fresh Musk is an easy to wear fragrance with fruity notes of mandarin and peach with a blend of jasmine and lily of the valley.
- White Petals is a delicate scent with notes of bergamot and a floral heart of freesia and water lily.
The three that I have are Fruity, Vanilla Milkshake and Watermelon and each is totally my kind of scent. The bottles are a great size too and wouldn't take up too much room in your handbag! I have been really impressed with these fragrance mists as each one is a strong scent that lingers for hours on the skin and clothing but isn't at all overpowering. Fruity and Watermelon are perfect fruity fragrances perfect for every day and feel like any age would love these fragrances. Vanilla Milkshake is a must have for any vanilla fragrance obsessive like me! I love anything vanilla based and this scent is just deliciously sweet without being at all sticky.
With some fragrance mists, I have found them to only be able to be smelt immediately after applying but with each of these, you can smell them for hours. If you are looking for some new fragrance mists to add to your collection, I highly recommend these! They are perfect for pick me ups throughout the day and keeping in your gym bag as well.
The So...? Fragrance Mists retail for £3.99 each at Superdrug - HERE.
This post contains press samples, all opinions are my own.