There is so much new skincare in Tesco and I have been so impressed with all of the new launches, all of which are very affordable! All of these products are from the Anti-Aging range so I have had my Mum put these to the test for the past couple of weeks and she has been very impressed.
All of these products are from the Caviar range which consists of seven different products, each product is £7 or less! I have to say all of the products are beautifully packaged with silver packaging and some of the products like the serum and face cream have silver caps. All of the products look and feel much more expensive than they are. When I had my mum test these out for me, I didn't tell her the price as this can sometimes sway your opinion and she thought that all of the products were much more expensive than they actually are! The products included in this line are:
- Caviar Face Cream £7 which is an illuminating day cream and has caviar extracts to help give your skin vital vitamins, minerals and protein while keeping your skin moisturised throughout the day.
- Repairing Serum £6 is a ultra-concentrated formula to help fuel the skin with precious nourishing ingredients.
- Caviar Eye Contour Cream £7 helps stimulate skin regeneration and encourages the skin around the eyes to regain hydration and nourishment.
- Anti-Wrinkle Cream £6 will help firm the skin and combat signs of ageing.
- Cleansing Cream £5 contains rosehip, boosting levels of collagen in the skin and helps reduce signs of pigmentation and blemishes.
- Caviar Firming Body Cream £4 will help firm, tone and reduce visible signs of ageing fatigue on the skin.
- Hand Cream £4 is going to soften the skin and help reduce sun spots, noticeable veins and dry skin.
I have also tried out the hand cream and the Caviar Firming Body Cream and I have really liked both products as they sink into the skin quickly without leaving the skin feeling greasy. I have noticed my skin to be much softer since I have been using these two products and any dry patches on my hands. My mums favourite products from the range are the Caviar Face Cream and the Caviar Eye Contour Cream. My mum has used some of the most expensive skin care products and she prefers these over those products which are £50+ each! The eye cream sinks into the skin quickly and makeup applies smoothly over top. The face cream has helped add a natural glow back into her skin while feeling it soft and plump.
The Caviar Skincare and Bodycare products are available from tomorrow at Tesco.
This post contains press samples, all opinions are my own.