After Christmas comes to an end *sheds a tear just thinking about it* the only other thing that excites me is the boxing day sales, i hate new years! I thought i would share some of the beauty items i am hoping goes in the sales this year so i can get my hands on them! Here's what im hoping to get in the sales this year....
2. Nars Eyeliner Set £30; i have been wanting to try nars stuff for about a year now and i have heard such great things about their eyeliners so i think it would be a fab place to start trying out the brand!
3. Illamasqua Snow Glitter £15; i have seen so many pictures of this and i think i have fallen in love with it, i just love the effect it gives!
4. Stila Colour Me Glossy Set £29.50; i think this set is such a good deal even without it being discounted so if it does discount i will for sure be getting my hands on these! Heard some great things about these and i think this would be a great way to try them out!
5. Too Faced All I Want For Christmas Set £35; Again, the same with stila and nars, i have been wanted to try out this brand for at least a year and this set looks great because it has all of the products i want to try out in it!
6. Lush's Snow Fairy Shower gel; I love this stuff and im not sure i can go a whole year without it, im pretty sure that Lush does a 50% off sale every year so i will be getting my hands on as much snow fairy as i can!
Whats on your boxing day sales wishlist?