Happy Valentine's Day!
With it being my birthday in 4 days,i can't believe in 4 days time i will no longer be a teenager, i thought i was only right to share some of the beauty items i am planning on picking up on my birthday when i go shopping! I blame blogs and QVC for some of these things, i am one of those girls who can sit and watch QVC beauty shows all day and my favourite is the Benefit Cosmetics ones, it makes me want to buy everything! Here is what i am planning on picking up on my birthday....
1. Benefit Lollitint £24.50; This looks amazing, QVC sold me on this when they did a demo, it looks beautiful! I need to give this a try, especially on the lips!
2. Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Afternoon Tea £6.99; I love Tanya Burr so when i heard she had a lipgloss and nail collection coming out i was sold! This shade looks perfect for everyday wear, cannot wait to purchase!
2. YSL Babydoll Mascara £24.50; I have been reading so many reviews on this mascara and have been wanting to try something from YSL for a while now and i think i have found the product i need to try! If you have a review on this please link it below!
4. Benefit Sugarbomb Box Powder £23.50; I used to have a few mini benefit box powders and i loved them and i have been eyeing almost everything from Benefit lately and i need to try this out! It looks like the perfect blush for me!
5. Dior Lip Glow £22.50; I never used to be a massive lip product fan but lately i have been wanting to try every lip product out there and this one has feel got my attention!
6. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £4.99; I have been wanting to try one of these water type products for a while now and this seems to be one of the better ones, again if you have a review on this link it below so i can have a little read!
Whats on your wishlist?