I have been lusting over so many beauty products lately and i had to share them with you lovely lot and would love to know your thoughts on the items in my wishlist! If you have any reviews of the items featured please link them below so i can have a read! Although the title says its the first beauty wishlist..its not but i wanted to start a fresh with my beauty wishlists for 2014 so they shall now be numbered! Almost all of the products are higher end, lets get into it...
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette £37; This has been on my wishlist since it was released and i think 99.9% i will purchase it on payday, i don't hardly ever buy higher end make up because i hate parting with my money but i really want to try some higher end products and this is the main reason why!
2. Nars Deep Throat Blush £21.50; I have been eyeing the whole Nars brand for a few years now and i really want to make my first purchase, whilst looking through my make up collection, i noticed i don't actually own many blush shades so its the perfect excuse to make a nars purchase!
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette £20; It may seem a little excessive to have to naked palettes on my wishlist but i think if i owned both of these i would be set for years! I love mixing matte shades with anything so this seems like the perfect palette for me!
4. Maybelline Baby Skin £7.99(i believe); I have seen a few reviews on this and it is about to be released here in England and i have to get my hands on this and give it a ago! The reviews i have seen have been really good so i cannot wait to try this out!
5. MAC Rebel Lipstick £15; i have a complete love/hate relationship with lipstick and i have finally found why, i HATE nude and pink lipsticks i think they just look horrible on me and i love darker lips and red lips! Rebel seems like the perfect shade for me so i might have to make a cheeky purchase of this soon!
Thats it for my first wishlist of 2014! Whats on your beauty wishlist?