For years and years, i have been such a massive Barry M fan. I think i must have had at least 50 different nail polishes from the brand over the past few years, as well as foundations and eye products! This season Barry M has released some of the most gorgeous products ever and i need them all, for blogging purposes of course, so i thought i would share whats on my wishlist currently! If you have tried any of these please leave your reviews and links in the comments.
1. Gelly Lips in Capella (5) £4.99; These really excite me! I have been loving all of the Lip Crayon type products and this shade looks perfect for me, cannot wait to get my hands on this! I believe this product is a brand new release for Barry M.
2. Lash Vegas Blackest Black Mascara £4; Trying to mascaras out is one of my favourite beauty things to do and ive heard great things about this mascara and now that they have a blackest black version, i just need to try it out!
3. Aquarium Nail Paint in Pacific £3.99; I think Barry M nail paints have to be up there with my favourites and this shade looks amazing! This Aquarium collection i think is new for this month, i cannot wait to get my hands on this shade!
4. Gelly Nail Paint in Sugar Apple £3.99; The gelly formula is my favourite from all the Barry M nail paints and this shade is perfection. I am loving the really light pastel shades at the moment and this is just missing out my life!
5. Gelly Nail Paint in Pink Lady £3.99; This shade looks like the perfect pastel pink, i don't have any shades like this in my collection so i think it would be a great edition!
6. Gelly Nail Paint in Huckleberry £3.99; Again, this is the a perfect pastel shade great for this lovely Spring like weather we have been having here in the UK. The swatches i have been online of this are stunning!
7. Summer Love Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palette £6.49; i have been watching to try one of the eye shadow palettes for a while now but i just never got round to picking one up and this one seems lovely!
Whats on your Barry M wishlist?