Happy Friday Everyone!
Today i am going to share a list of things that i have my eye on at the moment and with Christmas coming up this is kind of a what i would like for Christmas too (Hi mum, i know your reading this)! A lot of the items in this wishlist are little bits and pieces i have found online that i would love to try as well as some other things! Everything in this wishlist is Christmas related in some way and everything is beauty products!
Lets get into the wishlist...
1. Topshop Mini Nail Pyramid in Brazil £5; I love how cute this looks and the glitter looks like the most perfect christmas shade! Ive never tried any of the Topshop nail polishes and i think this is a great place to start!
2. Naked 3 Palette £32ish; Having new owned any of the other Naked palettes, i think i have found the most perfect palette for me. From looking at many posts about this palette and endless swatches i feel like i would get the most use out of this one! As soon as it releases i might just have to buy it for myself as a little Christmas present!
3. Liz Earle Set £19.95; I am the biggest Liz Earle lover that there is! This set is the perfect set from all of the ones they released for Christmas this year, i have been wanting to try the eye bright lotion for a few months and the other two products are my favourites!
4 & 5. Bath & Body Works Hand Gels £1.99; I love these hand gels, they give such a good amount of fragrance and i have got my sister loving these too! The fragrances i have my eye on this time are Twisted Peppermint and Fresh Balasm.
6. Cath Kidston Santa Mirror £3; Cannot handle how cute this is! As soon as it comes back into stock i think i will have to order a few, one for me and a few for little gifts!
7. Percy & Reed Dry Shampoo Tube £6; I have tried the shampoo and conditioner from this range before and i must say they smelt amazing and i could smell the scent in my hair all day so i think this might be a good dry shampoo for me! Hopefully it isn't a white one because i have black hair at the moment and i don't think that would be a good look!
What is on your christmas wishlist?!